• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

players cant see or use certain subelements

TimOThee

So i know this is probably an easy fix but i just started making my server and noticed that as an op i can see all the subelements but if i deop and check some of them are gone, like in water, if im not op then bloodbending and icebending are gone and i cant take the moves from them, is there anyway to make it so everyone on the server can see them so i dont have to /b add [element name] on each player? (sorry in advance if i mess up the post in some way im completely knew to this)

xNuminousx

the bloodbending permission is an OP permission by default. If you want your players to have the sub-element you'd need to give them access to the sub-element with bending.water.bloodbending and then give them access to the ability with bending.ability.bloodbending. All of the other sub-elements in the plugin are default I believe so you shouldn't have any issues with that. If you are, here's a list of their permissions and whether they're OP or not: https://github.com/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra/blob/master/src/plugin.yml

TimOThee

the bloodbending permission is an OP permission by default. If you want your players to have the sub-element you'd need to give them access to the sub-element with bending.water.bloodbending and then give them access to the ability with bending.ability.bloodbending. All of the other sub-elements in the plugin are default I believe so you shouldn't have any issues with that. If you are, here's a list of their permissions and whether they're OP or not: https://github.com/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra/blob/master/src/plugin.yml
I think i know what you're talking about but for some reason it wont work, am i suppose to put bending.water.bloodbending and bending.ability.bloodbending into the player or the element permission area, ive tried both but neither work, ice bending also doesnt appear and flight doesnt work either

i should probably say im playing on version 1.8.7
[EDIT] Flight works, its just the stuff with the water subelements
[EDIT] After testing the same thing multiple times it works now, the subelements dont appear when i do /b d water but they are usable

Last edited:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Using the display command is meant to display for that abilities elements or subelements. To view things like Icebending or Bloodbending, you need to use /b d ice OR /b d blood

If I'm not mistaken, it should say that bellow the abilities listed as well

TimOThee

Using the display command is meant to display for that abilities elements or subelements. To view things like Icebending or Bloodbending, you need to use /b d ice OR /b d blood

If I'm not mistaken, it should say that bellow the abilities listed as well
Sorry, i shouldve elaborated more, usually when you do/b d water, at the bottom it will tell you the commands to see the other subelements, but it doesnt do that unless youre op. i got everything usable it just doesnt show it