• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Aqualon

Hello dear readers,
My name is Aqualon, and I am looking for an Avatar world map, with no buildings etc. I used to have a server called Era of Bending, and I had some good buildings. But the server stopped and all the files are gone now.
I am looking for someone who has an Avatar map, or someone who can make me a world map of Avatar. (Free, or for a charge)

(I will start a new server when I get a new laptop, my old one with all my files, has been stolen)

If you know anyone who makes maps, or someone who already has an Avatar map, please send them this post, or send their name to me.

Kind Regards,
Aqualon

Pride

you don't have 200 paund? right? so you never get a free map
i have a builder who loves building maps and helps build some for my personal use, and is also one of my good friends
i think thats considered "free"

money isnt everything if you can find the right people to help you out

i have a builder who loves building maps and helps build some for my personal use, and is also one of my good friends

you have friends , it is ok but has aqualon builder friends?

Aqualon

Hi there! Does your friend also make large maps? With McEdit for example?