• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Overall more talkative

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhanaticD

I would like to suggest that the plugin be more talkative to players, especially when denying things

for example, when a move is on cooldown and it is attempted to be used they get a notification "this move is on cooldown"

Loony

I feel like this may become annoying and I'm not sure if it's required since we have bending preview

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I agree with Loony, I have had experiences with @Sorin 's cloudburst ( I love the move and Sorin with all of mah heart) which notifies you once its charged and it gets very annoying to have it display to you each time you charge it.

Sorin

I agree with Loony, I have had experiences with @Sorin 's cloudburst ( I love the move and Sorin with all of mah heart) which notifies you once its charged and it gets very annoying to have it display to you each time you charge it.
All you had to do was say something to me in the discussion area of the move, I could add a config option. x'D

Loony

"I love sorin with all of mah heart"
Don't we all buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.