• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Sirens Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceCorrin

Verified Member
This isn't from the series, but I thought it would be a cool idea. I got it from a video game that features a waterbender though.

Move name: SirensSong (Water)

Type: Offensive

How it works: This move allows the player to draw water from the air and use it to cause nausea and a small amount of damage to the target. The move is similar to fireburst in range, but does no knockback. To start, the player will need to sneak while the move charges up. Blue music or water particles will surround the player, and after 5 seconds sneak can be released to cause a fireburst or airburst like burst of music particles or water particles. All players/mobs that are hit by the burst will take 1 Heart of damage and get the nausea effect. There would be a 5 second cooldown as well.

If you have any ideas to add to it go ahead and comment!

Here's where I got the idea from:

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
This isn't from the series, but I thought it would be a cool idea. I got it from a video game that features a waterbender though.

Move name: SirensSong (Water)

Type: Offensive

How it works: This move allows the player to draw water from the air and use it to cause nausea and a small amount of damage to the target. The move is similar to fireburst in range, but does no knockback. To start, the player will need to sneak while the move charges up. Blue music or water particles will surround the player, and after 5 seconds sneak can be released to cause a fireburst or airburst like burst of music particles or water particles. All players/mobs that are hit by the burst will take 1 Heart of damage and get the nausea effect. There would be a 5 second cooldown as well.

If you have any ideas to add to it go ahead and comment!

Here's where I got the idea from:
She wasn't waterbending. Shes using magic...

Status
Not open for further replies.