• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
So water is supposed to look free flowing, and with minecraft blocks , you can't really do that. So what I was thinking is to change most moves to have particles instead of water blocks

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So water is supposed to look free flowing, and with minecraft blocks , you can't really do that. So what I was thinking is to change most moves to have particles instead of water blocks
Trust me, the blocks look better.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Right? You didn't describe which moves, so I'll be giving to every one of them a critisim
  • WaterManipulation? Believe me, you must not want that
  • Surge: will look like a fart of compact water particles
  • Spout: same as surge
  • Torrent: i would like that if it were on a occasion when you are limited to only a few waterbottles. That would make it thin
  • Waterarms: we will have to rechange its name than into (smurfs) fartarms
  • IceSpike: that also would depend on the criteria waterbender is. If he happens to have only few bottles, or uses condensation mechanic the one I came with its concept, than it could look like sharp particles, represinting tiny needles, shards or smth
  • IceBlast: block is way better.
  • Octopusform: fartform? That would just look wrong

HydroMan

Verified Member
Right? You didn't describe which moves, so I'll be giving to every one of them a critisim
  • Torrent: i would like that if it were on a occasion when you are limited to only a few waterbottles. That would make it thin
  • IceSpike: that also would depend on the criteria waterbender is. If he happens to have only few bottles, or uses condensation mechanic the one I came with its concept, than it could look like sharp particles, represinting tiny needles, shards or smth
I think I covered everything. Oh wait i forgot about combos. They would look weird!

HydroMan

Verified Member
I think I covered everything. Oh wait i forgot about combos. They would look weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.