• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied The Ability To Name Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I don't really know how to explain this suggestion without it being short and simple.

It would be cool to be able to name moves. For example, WaterManipulation can be called (Idk) WaterShuriken or HydroBlast. This would just be a need cosmetic thing to add.

HydroMan

Verified Member
This would really overcomplicate things.
This^ and I think it'd confuse any new players on a server as they wouldn't know whether watershuriken is some sort of custom move or a default move..
Unless, we can do something similar: make them translatable by language presets. Like for example, non-english servers with the plugin have their (abilities) description changed by their translation, but as of now they can't change the name of it. I don't need to tell why usefull would this be as it is self-explanatory, but this ofcourse will be work on into the future, whenever they will began working on multi-language versions for the plugin.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Then it should be toggle-able.
No, it really shouldn't be a feature. It would seriously overcomplicate things. The way the internals of the plugin work would be especially affected. This feature you suggest may at some point be implemented, but unfortunately it's probably not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.