• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Airsuction should open doors that are placed inward & should close doors that are placed outward

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
The Title is succint enough that I don't need to explain this.

InWard:

OutWard:

Edit:
Aitblast change: it should close inward doors and open outwards doors, opposite to the airsuction.

Why:
How the doors are facing, it should be logical for these abilities to act like how I described above. This would follow that tiny detailed comman sense.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This really isn't all that necessary.. We have airblast opening/closing doors both ways (I think)
To clarify: airblast hitting a door will set it's state to whatever the opposite is. So if the door is in relative terms open, it will be closed. And vice versa.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Hmmh, I thought I had suggested a change for airblast how door opening works too. Oh well. than I purpose in the same thread, that airblast should close inward doors and open the outward doors.

P.S: are you the person that follows with t name of zmedu...? (I'm afraid of mispelling your name, as I don't really remember it very well).

Last edited:

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
It's simple to code the door to change state (open -> close, visa versa) but I think this is a lot more to code (well I'd think so because you can place a door at so many different angles and ways that is open or closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.