• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied SandBending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
This will just be a quick suggestion.

When an earth bender falls the ground turns to sand right? But if another bender lands on that sand they still take fall damage, so I was thinking that it should not allow anyone to take fall damage (or reduce it drastically) that lands on that sand made. And also the sand should last a couple seconds longer befor disappearing.

HydroMan

Verified Member
When an earth bender falls the ground turns to sand right? But if another bender lands on that sand they still take fall damage, so I was thinking that it should not allow anyone to take fall damage (or reduce it drastically) that lands on that sand made. And also the sand should last a couple seconds longer befor disappearing.
I don't see why it should not. If others land in the sand, does that make them crush their bones, while leaving earthbender immune to its anti-softing? That just defies logic.

If you want others to take fall damage while you arent in their area, just rewrite your suggestion for the sand to be created in 1x1 block when you fall instead of by 3x3.

Moonelight

Verified Member
At first I thought you were talking about a bug, but now I understand. This is a bit of an iffy idea. We've never really seen this happen anywhere in the show. So for now I am going to be placing this "Pending Review", possibly make this a bit more specific as to how the sand would affect other users fall damage? Thanks.

[EDIT]: After a small debate, we have come to the conclusion that this should be denied. Sorry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.