• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Sharpen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
Move: Sharpen
Element: Earth
Type: Offensive

Left clicking:
This move, when left clicked, will make the ground where every you are looking in a 5 by 5 circle "sharp". It will has a cactus damage effect on anyone that steps on it. It will have a particle effect layering it, that is the same color of the block underneath it, that kind of looks like spikes. To deactivate just left click again with the move. This move will last for 10 seconds and have a cool down of 4 seconds after the move is deactivated or over.

2015-12-29_16.59.59.png
This is just how large the circle will be not how it will look.

Shifting:
This move, when player shifts, will "sharpen" all surrounding raise earth pillars and walls, pillars, and earthgrabs in a 15 by 15 radius of you. This will cause all of these things around you to have a cactus effect of if you touch them, this move will give damage as long as you touch it, the damage will be the same as a cactus. To deactivate the move just shift with sharpen again. It will have a particle effect layering it, that is the same color of the block it is surrounding, that kind of looks like spikes. move will last for 12 seconds and will have a cool down of 6 seconds after the move is finished or canceled.

Both of these moves do effect the player that activated it and effects all mobs.

Last edited:

Verified Member
(Grass with) Dirt can't be sharpened, silly-willy! :rolleyes:

I do like this ability thouh ;)
*pulls piece of grass out of ground looks at it then plunges it into hydro's neck* *whispers in hydro's ear* yes grass can be sharp and you can pull more dense elements or minerals from the dirt to make hard spikes. >u<

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
you can pull more dense elements or minerals from the dirt to make hard spikes. >u<
I think the point of this suggestion was to have it like you broke up pieces of the earth, making it sharp to walk on.. Not exactly pulling dense elements from the ground.

What if the opponent is wearing boots? This should null the damage given by the 'sharp' ground.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Is there any block that is close to a looking spikes? If so, that block could be morphes into when using this.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Is there any block that is close to a looking spikes? If so, that block could be morphes into when using this.
Fences can often be used as spikes. Although in this case it wouldn't work well anyway considering 6/7 of the fence types are made of wood :p

Moonelight

Verified Member
Denying this because it just doesn't seem like a good move. I can see this being used in a cheap combination of moves for instant kills. And also, it just isn't what I would have in mind for a "Earth Spike" kind of move.

Status
Not open for further replies.