• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lavaflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
I think it would be cool if you could get the kill for the people who died in the lava you created like instead of

gamerboy2015 tried to swim in lava

It would be

gamerboy2015 swam in minecrafter73883's lava

Janny

Verified Member
Next you're gonna want to get the kill for people burning in YOUR fire. For example the fire created by fire from fireblast.

Instead of: janny1330 went up in flames

It would be: janny1330 went up in LegendTurtle's flames

Just joking around, I like this idea. :D

Green

Verified Member
Next you're gonna want to get the kill for people burning in YOUR fire. For example the fire created by fire from fireblast.

L

Oh at first I though you were serious I was scared XD... :confused:

jedk1

Its looking into, from a dev perspective, if some things are changed then its gonna be doable.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Speaking of the vanilla message, don't you hate it when it says "[me] tried to swim in lava while trying to escape [random person/enemy]" when you actually didn't. Like being pushed or smth. :/

P.S. I once had the message saying "[me] tried to swim in lava while trying to escape [ME]". That was funny :p

Status
Not open for further replies.