• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied FireBall

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDC122

Verified Member
Can we make fireball look like this:

Or like this:

Ofc without the wooden block, or just have something that blends in with the fire so it doesn't bug, but does no actually pluss damage, just for decor. And less smoke particle and fire trail particles, to prevent lag.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I think he wants to alter fireball entity, not the ability. If you do, then I think this would better to suggest for PK RPG plugin, so it should be moved to that section.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think he wants to alter fireball entity, not the ability. If you do, then I think this would better to suggest for PK RPG plugin, so it should be moved to that section.
PK doesn't use Fireball entities at all... so how does this apply?

If he's after the Fireball ability, then yes, this should be a suggestion for JedCore. Either way, it's not directly related to ProjectKorra.

(Could we get a lock mods/CDs?)

XDC122

Verified Member
Its for looks. I want it to look like that, so its visible in a bliss of fire particles created by tons more fire bender in pvp. I notice that its hard to see. Not like any other move that you know is coming. But it is for look and visibility. Not for any buffs or stuff. Just looks

XDC122

Verified Member
Btw idk how to move it to a different section, and JedCore is totally new, so idk how stuff works there. Do i just copy and paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.