• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Re-Suggestion Firebending - Flare

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
In all truths, we're good on fire combos.. Adding this would render fire spin useless. Yeah say whatever, "it's not the same!!!" But still, I stand to see how this is necessary when only parts of it are different from Fire Spin...
  1. Fire Spin's knockback can be configurable I believe..
  2. Fire Spin doesn't burn
  3. Fire Spin does a full circle making it so you can hit more than 4 people at once..
  4. You need more detail in your suggestion (how is the combo actually performed, how is it different from fire spin, why is it necessary, ect.)

Hero

Verified Member
In all truths, we're good on fire combos.. Adding this would render fire spin useless. Yeah say whatever, "it's not the same!!!" But still, I stand to see how this is necessary when only parts of it are different from Fire Spin...
  1. Fire Spin's knockback can be configurable I believe..
  2. Fire Spin doesn't burn
  3. Fire Spin does a full circle making it so you can hit more than 4 people at once..
  4. You need more detail in your suggestion (how is the combo actually performed, how is it different from fire spin, why is it necessary, ect.)
It isnt a combo....

Moonelight

Verified Member
The move you have suggested looks, and sounds, like a Left-Click FireBurst.
I don't see a reason why this should be added
The concept is a little too unnecessary (as stated by many) to pass as an Official ProjectKorra move. Not only that, but in my honest opinion I see the move being a bit "over powered". There isn't enough detail to really determine how over powered it is, but if you're fine with me saying this, I think it has too much going on with it. Fire already is a super quick element, with a very strong offensive capability. Adding in a protective element to a already offensive move could really mess things up.
It does knockback. You can hit multiple people and it has a 4 second charge that protects you against small attacks.
If anything, the charge time should be your most vulnerable moment. Sorry but this is being denied.

P.S. No point in arguing on a thread, state your position then exit. If questions are thrown at you, answer them (politely). Come on guys, try to be the better person & be kind!

Status
Not open for further replies.