• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Planned Make a Resource Pack More Like the Show

pfm2001

Hello all, pfm2001 here.
We've all seen some ATLA and LOK Resource Packs, face it, and not all of them are really good, and most are outdated.
Project Korra has an astounding Resource Pack, but it'd be better as a standalone.
I was dismayed when I saw that it didn't really feel like it came from the shows, now, it's not a bad Resource Pack, it's gorgeous and I like how it's customizable, but in all honesty, most of them are mainly blue themed (Not sure why they're different, except for a few changes) and it really looks more like it would be better as a standalone. I'm not asking for a Resource Pack with Appa Cows or anything like that, (Those happen to be really common for some reason) I just think that maybe a slightly more show oriented Resource Pack would be better, like maybe some Metal Police Force Armor for Iron or Gold? And Water Tribe Armor for Leather? Or different particles? Just my idea, thank you for reading.

Hero

I was dismayed when I saw that it didn't really feel like it came from the shows, now, it's not a bad Resource Pack, it's gorgeous and I like how it's customizable, but in all honesty, most of them are mainly blue themed (Not sure why they're different, except for a few changes) and it really looks more like it would be better as a standalone.
That is a run on sentence...

Yes, I was thinking we cold make the particles look more continuous like the show but at the same time less dense so they're not blinding. As of now, tiny little specks make up fire and airbending, and makes it look like we're bending dots or spirals.

jawa7778

Yeah, I really think on the website they should make it so you can download an official texture pack.

paliate

Marked as Planned.
Changing armor to look like the show's is on the to-do-list currently.
May or may not be in the next update though.

Last edited:

Sshawarma

can u guys just make it a higher res than 16 by 16? I'm not complaining too much about it, it would just be a nice bonus :)

Just a little distracting when playing with shaders :/