• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bloodbending Addition

Should this be added/configurable

• yeah

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • too op, but good idea

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • bad idea in itself, no

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • yes, just make it less op

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning_XI

Verified Member
Element: Water
This would add the ability for blood benders to use the victim against others like hama did with aang and sokka to force katara into bloodbending.
2014-09-11 13.33.28.png

It could work like if someone had a sword in their hands, or another item, the bender could force the target to use that against someone else. Since clicking is already something, it can be right clicking, or just setting the target near another person could cause them to attack with whatever is in their hand. It could only be a few hearts every now and then to make it not quite so op.. Even though blood bending is supposed to be op.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
we already have bloodbending, it's like some of the oldest moves added in the plugin
You missed the point completely.
Anyhow, I'm not sure implementing this would be very good... or possible, especially considering the lack of animation it would have.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
With this, I could see people using this to a team advantage. Like hoisting someone up that is holding a sword so you can kill someone that is on an airspout... Or lifting them up to someone on a wall etc.

Lightning_XI

Verified Member
With this, I could see people using this to a team advantage. Like hoisting someone up that is holding a sword so you can kill someone that is on an airspout... Or lifting them up to someone on a wall etc.
But people can already do that. Remember, you CAN choose to attack, but this would just make the bloodbender be able to force them to attack. The victim can just as easily hit the enemy with that technique even if this wasn't implemented

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But people can already do that. Remember, you CAN choose to attack, but this would just make the bloodbender be able to force them to attack. The victim can just as easily hit the enemy with that technique even if this wasn't implemented
No they can't. You cannot swing if you are being Bloodbent.

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
It was in this plugin that you could punch the person, but I think that could have changed.. Probably has, I haven't messed with bloodbending much lately.
you can punch the bloodbender, but only when you are close enough and you can't bend when being bloodbended

Lightning_XI

Verified Member
I'm just gonna test it out for myself and I'll get back to you on that... Because if the above post is true, you should be able to hit other people too, right? o-o

EDIT: Just tested this out for myself, the victim can punch both the bloodbender and anyone close enough to melee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.