• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Permission error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
all of my permisisons of that server:

http://hastebin.com/awizowupur.sm
Permissions seem fine there. Maybe add the bending.ability.WaterArms pemission to the player and see if that does anything.

Also, I'm not 100% sure on this but I think all permissions in terms of abilities are case sensitive. So your
Code:
- bending.ability.waterams.spear    
- bending.ability.waterarms.freeze    
- bending.ability.waterarms.grab
Should be...
Code:
- bending.ability.WaterAms.Spear    
- bending.ability.WaterArms.Freeze    
- bending.ability.WaterArms.Grab

zDrakon

Verified Member
Permissions seem fine there. Maybe add the bending.ability.WaterArms pemission to the player and see if that does anything.

Also, I'm not 100% sure on this but I think all permissions in terms of abilities are case sensitive. So your
Code:
- bending.ability.waterams.spear   
- bending.ability.waterarms.freeze   
- bending.ability.waterarms.grab
Should be...
Code:
- bending.ability.WaterAms.Spear   
- bending.ability.WaterArms.Freeze   
- bending.ability.WaterArms.Grab
I did both. There are case sensitive and I tried just lowercase. I will add WaterArms too, but this same error with BloodBending too... its case sensitive...

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I did both. There are case sensitive and I tried just lowercase. I will add WaterArms too, but this same error with BloodBending too... its case sensitive...
i added multiple abilities that were lowercase... so I don't think thats the error.
You just contradicted what you just said lol.

And you don't have the bloodbending sub-element permission. Add bending.water.bloodbending and users will be allowed to use bloodbending moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.