• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterfunnel (waterbending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
Left click a water source to select it then hold shift to pull water torts you in a hose that will start to form a large 6 high ring of water around you that will defend against light air and fire moves and repel entities or you can left click an entity after selecting a source to focus the funnel around them to trap them ( this can last 20 seconds either way and you are rooted wile casting).

HydroMan

Verified Member
Yes but as you can see I posted this befor him and he riped me off
You* and I didn't see your suggestion before (or maybe I have, as I could not understood your idea) and I haven't realised that you suggested first after my last comment as I thought mine was on June so I didn't bother to check the date. Sorry for my dumbness :/

Verified Member
You* and I didn't see your suggestion before (or maybe I have, as I could not understood your idea) and I haven't realised that you suggested first after my last comment as I thought mine was on June so I didn't bother to check the date. Sorry for my dumbness :/
It's ok don't worry that's happened to me alto of times lol

Status
Not open for further replies.