• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.7.0 Beta 12

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The server's fault for changing the server's config, yes true. but don't go saying, "There's a config". Acting like we can change it. Just puting this out.
and this could be to blame on some half, not all, because PK DID change the config.
Pk config is more balanced than it's ever been.

Sketz

Verified Member
But you soooo much agree that suffocate is op, and that you can't "just change" the config.
I believe I said I was wondering, I don't think I said it was op anywhere. but from my point of view, it would be. TheWaterSpirit said it was op though.

Like I said, I don't know if this was PK or the server's config. Also, I don't recall saying that you can't change it either. Ofc you can. that's twhat the config is for.
but when you say "There's a config", you expect us to be able to change another servers config. and if this not the servers config, and Pk's config. and the server isn't changing the config. then it would be Pk. So yeah. :)

Loony

Verified Member
I believe I said I was wondering, I don't think I said it was op anywhere. but from my point of view, it would be. TheWaterSpirit said it was op though.

Like I said, I don't know if this was PK or the server's config. Also, I don't recall saying that you can't change it either. Ofc you can. that's twhat the config is for.
but when you say "There's a config", you expect us to be able to change another servers config. and if this not the servers config, and Pk's config. and the server isn't changing the config. then it would be Pk. So yeah. :)
It's a server config, it's mine. I've made Suffocate not totally useless and because he fails to find Suffocates weakpoints he screams that it's OP. :p

Sketz

Verified Member
It's a server config, it's mine. I've made Suffocate not totally useless and because he fails to find Suffocates weakpoints he screams that it's OP. :p
Please show where I scream. Imo I wouldn't find it a good Idea to use someones config, from their server.
Also, I wouldn't mind this move, if it was like bloodbending on every other server. considering one person main used this move.

Loony

Verified Member
Please show where I scream. Imo I wouldn't find it a good Idea to use someones config, from their server.
Also, I wouldn't mind this move, if it was like bloodbending on every other server. considering one person main used this move.
I said he. TheWaterSpirit lol

Ron

Verified Member
Please release the next Beta 13 where the config issue is already fixed, I want to release my ability without it generating it's own config...