• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Suffocate is op!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
It's just not possible! Airbenders spam suffocate on AirSpout! If you got out of first suffocate, they are immediately spam the second suffocate. And received damage from the first, the second just finishes in a few seconds! I suggest making the cooldown for 3-5 seconds. Let's think objectively and reasonably. It's really OP

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Oh my god. Why are you making another thread. Seriously this is spaming. Please stop. It isn't op, I can get out of it. End of discussion.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
It's just not possible! Airbenders spam suffocate on AirSpout! If you got out of first suffocate, they are immediately spam the second suffocate. And received damage from the first, the second just finishes in a few seconds! I suggest making the cooldown for 3-5 seconds. Let's think objectively and reasonably. It's really OP
It is the most EASY move to counter when you aren't having a server lag xD

Moonelight

Verified Member
This is the third time we have had to deny this thread. I suggest you stop before you get in trouble for it. Suffocate is not over powered, as far as I know there is a time before the suffocate locks onto you that you can escape it. All you have to do to escape it is hit the user suffocating you. And if you can't do that, ask for help from another bender.

Denied, please do not repost this.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Perhaps for some clarification on Loony's part: this thread is denied, because a previous thread you made included this suggestion, and was denied too. That sort of makes this thread pointless, as it was considered before. With "spam", we refer to the fact that you've suggested this once already. If you still wonder why the suggestion is denied, please read Loony's response to this and your previous threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.