• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Wall of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDC122

Verified Member
So we know how wall of fire works, but isn't it a defensive move? Why doesnt it block anything, I mean sure it does damages the player rapidly if he/her gets inside it. But in the series at the finales of avatar the last airbender Jong Jong or what ever his name managed to block barrages of attacks by fire benders using wall of fire, at ba sing se.

So lets make it so that wall of fire, can block normal fire blasts and even charged once, and can also block fire breath.
Fire only for aggressive attacks, it can also be a very defensive element as well, wow I almost said defensive attack type.... hahaha.

promancer

Verified Member
So we know how wall of fire works, but isn't it a defensive move? Why doesnt it block anything, I mean sure it does damages the player rapidly if he/her gets inside it. But in the series at the finales of avatar the last airbender Jong Jong or what ever his name managed to block barrages of attacks by fire benders using wall of fire, at ba sing se.

So lets make it so that wall of fire, can block normal fire blasts and even charged once, and can also block fire breath.
Fire only for aggressive attacks, it can also be a very defensive element as well, wow I almost said defensive attack type.... hahaha.
I agree with this, fire needs to be able to at least be able to, block their own attacks. Then again, he was one of the best firebenders....

XDC122

Verified Member
Okay okay wall of fire cannot block the users attack, its the users fire he has complete control of it.
also when shooting a fire blast or fire breath towards it, it will leave a hole open and thats the moment the enemy can pierce through the wall. The whole will be recovered for 2 sec.

Then again you could just attack the enemy by stepping to the side of the wall, duh.

Every element can be used defensively or aggressively, the element has nothing to do with how its used.

XDC122

Verified Member
And its not like your enemy won't go around it and continuesly attack the wall, why not fire burst through, that works or lightning.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Set this thread as "Looking Into", I like the idea of implementing some sort of defensive capability into Wall Of Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.