• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bottle Bending change

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
BottleBending:
Over the course of the 2 shows, we have seen many waterbenders store their water in a near by source so they'll be ready for any fight at any time. ProjectKorra has never implemented something that will not only balance bottlebending, but it will create a more realistic change to the feel of bottlebending.

As we know, many water moves require a huge amount of water. Yet, we see Waterbenders creating massive surge shields at full moon with just one waterbottle.

My proposal:
Each move that is bottlebendable should have a configurable number of waterbottles required for the bottlebender to perform their move with bottles. If servers do not like this feature, they could just change it back to 1 bottle.

If you're still confused, I'll clarify below:
If a bottlebender wanted to perform surge with bottles, they'd need a huge amount of water, so performing surge with waterbottles requires the use of 3 waterbottles. The developers can implement in how much each bottlebendable water move requires.

Additional (Optional):
These additional features will also create a more realistic environment:

- When performing water moves with bottlebending, the water does not come back. This feature will support the water reuse suggestion and it will also support the feeling of scarce.

- When near a configurable number of blocks away from water, the water will start to fill up your bottles. This feature will support waterbenders in arenas who do not have the time to fill up their bottles manually.

- When bottlebending with surge, the size of the surge mass will depend on the amount of bottles you have.

Honorable Mentions:
Thank you @HydroMan and @Hero for inspiring some key features included in this suggestion.

Feed Back is much appreciated! :)

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
And I have mention a few time that it could do like a diffrent size of the surge depending by the amount of waterbottles you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.