• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New WaterCombo - FrostBreath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
A new combo which I want to suggest - FrostBreath!
Many people say about this ability, but there is a question where it to bind! And I thought decided is it possible to do this combo? You can deny it, but there is no other choice. Thanks @jedk1 for developed this ability!
For more information:http: //projectkorra.com/forum/resources/frostbreath.3/
How used: PhaseChange (Left-Click) > PhaseChange (Left-Click) > PhaseChange (Hold Shift)
Combination is the only way to improve bending!
Adding new abilities, this means the rejection of the old abilities. Combination is the future of bending!

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I think it should end in holding shift for as long as you want to use the move for

promancer

Verified Member
I think it's ok how it is, it's waters version of firebreath. It does no dmg, it's ice isn't even thick. Why would a waterbender use this combo. I feel this is unneeded. The whole reason it's used is because it's convenient and doesn't require a source.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
I think it's ok how it is, it's waters version of firebreath. It does no dmg, it's ice isn't even thick. Why would a waterbender use this combo. I feel this is unneeded. The whole reason it's used is because it's convenient and doesn't require a source.
Agree!

Loony

Verified Member
How "frost breath" worked in the show was how phase change works in the plugin. All it was was breathing on water to turn the water into ice, nothing more.
We already have that within phase change.
Jed's frost breath is a good move, but it isn't cannon in the slightest. I don't remember Katara breathing snow on the ground and if she breathed on someone they just got trapped in ice.. Maybe I missed that part...
My point is, it isn't cannon and I don't think it should be in the Core plugin.
Sorry, but I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.