• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCulling - New Water Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Hey guys! I just thought of a awesome idea! Water "beams" will strike down a opponent and trap them in a infinite prison of water! Here's the info on it!

===============================================================
WaterCulling
4 beams of Water lock down a target, then strike the opponent. Once striked, the Water will create a prison around the enemy. The prison then lifts the enemy up a few blocks then disappears. In order to use this ability you must Shift at a water bendable block, then Left-Click a enemy the beams will then surround the enemy with water. While this is happening, Shift to raise the enemy inside the water bubble. (Maximum of 6 blocks high, and does no damage except for fall damage, even if you are a Air, Earth, Water, or even a Fire Bender, you will land on a packed ice block that makes you take fall damage) Or you can Left-Click again to "pop" the bubble doing instant damage, but does not let the enemy take fall damage. (Popping the "bubble" does 2.5 damage) (Cooldown of 8.5 seconds) (Radius of cast is 6 by 6, you can only use this on a enemy if they are in this radius)
=================================================
Welp hopefully you liked it! If you did leave a positive comment and give it a thumbs up! Hopefully it'll be in the plugin!

DEMONSTRATIONS:

=============================================================================

=============================================================================

FEEDBACK SECTION:

@Jackson Huse

And How high would the beams shoot up? 8 Blocks high, and then would go to enemy.
And how fast would they come down to make the enemy a prisoner? After they reached 8 Blocks, they will touch the enemy within the next 1 second.
Would you be able to move it? No, you would not be able to move it, or it'll be too similar to "Bloodbending," sorry.
If So How far? 0 Blocks! xD
Would there be a time limit for the prisoner? No, it'd either reach the top and pop or be de-activated and pop.
Would the prisoner be in water or would it just be a sphere with nothing in the middle he/she can't get out of?
He / She would be stuck in a ice sphere that he / she cannot break. But to make it look out of water, it (The Ice Sphere) will be surrounded with water.
Would you be able to stop this ability? Yes, by receiving damage, the ability will stop and go on cooldown.

P.S On that first gif, Bolin's face is too funny! :D

Last edited:

Jesus P.

Verified Member
@Hero I did not even think about the movie. All I knew what I wanted was beams of water to attack a enemy. Then I remembered there was a scene from the movie that had what I wanted. Thus, I made it into a gif! :) And @MysteriouslyLogical that's what I was thinking about too! Maybe we could change that! Thanks for the feedback! :D

CelloEnthusiast

Verified Member
I think it would be really cool as a combo >.< Anyway, this is a really cool suggestion! Really nice creativity and detail put into the idea.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
So, would the water bending source not be allowed if it were 1 block of water or just two blocks or three?
And How high would the beams shoot up?
And how fast would they come down to make the enemy a prisoner?
Would you be able to move it?
If So How far?
Would there be a time limit for the prisoner?
Would the prisoner be in water or would it just be a sphere with nothing in the middle he/she can't get out of?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Jesus P. ,pls what hero said, DON'T USE MOVIE GIFS AS A CANON SOURCE. Just use the gif from LOK in the "Ming-hua vs Biolin and Mako" scene. Just not the movie.

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Jesus P. ,pls what hero said, DON'T USE MOVIE GIFS AS A CANON SOURCE. Just use the gif from LOK in the "Ming-hua vs Biolin and Mako" scene. Just not the movie.
Sorry, Im still kind of new to the website! XD And @orfeas I never knew about that! But great minds' think alike! :D

Jesus P.

Verified Member
So, would the water bending source not be allowed if it were 1 block of water or just two blocks or three?
And How high would the beams shoot up?
And how fast would they come down to make the enemy a prisoner?
Would you be able to move it?
If So How far?
Would there be a time limit for the prisoner?
I answered these question's above in the "Feedback Section"!

Jesus P.

Verified Member
I would love it if the bubble was really water. How does water support people? With WATER?!?!?!?!?
It'd be extremely hard to do, the water coding will take some time if he did it as water. But if he made a invisible block bring the player up inside the water bubble, maybe then it could work! Thanks for the feedback! :)

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
I thim some one has come with a hreat animation for this "WaterLock" move. Let me find a link to the thread I seen in.

Status
Not open for further replies.