• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Surge

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
This feature would have a disable option whenever the owner doesn't want it for an obvious reason. So what this feature do is, whenever a launched surge hits a solid surface (whenever it is a wall or ground) the surge would leave a flood on the ground after its impact to the blocks, with a splashes that felt apart. This flood will last for about 5 or 10 seconds before it disappears. The flood will have a flowing water type while in the center the stationary water block. That how it would look like. Why would I want this you ask. Because it is annoying to fall from
a deadly heigth, when you just wanna use surge to prevent your fatal fall, but you just can't while there are holes in the ground. It's even annoying when every other element can survive no matter of what type is ground layer is, while waterbenders must die of stupid holes that are in the ground when they have advantage with waterbottles in their hands.

Verified Member
This feature would have a disable option whenever the owner doesn't want it for an obvious reason. So what this feature do is, whenever a launched surge hits a solid surface (whenever it is a wall or ground) the surge would leave a flood on the ground after its impact to the blocks, with a splashes that felt apart. This flood will last for about 5 or 10 seconds before it disappears. The flood will have a flowing water type while in the center the stationary water block. That how it would look like. Why would I want this you ask. Because it is annoying to fall from
a deadly heigth, when you just wanna use surge to prevent your fatal fall, but you just can't while there are holes in the ground. It's even annoying when every other element can survive no matter of what type is ground layer is, while waterbenders must die of stupid holes that are in the ground when they have advantage with waterbottles in their hands.
i like it lets implement it

HydroMan

Verified Member
Do you know what I'm talking about? Cuz if you try jumping into an area where there 1x1 block holes, then use surge, when landing surge sinks into holes, leaving them filled, while you are standing death because the water wasn't below your water because you are one block higher away from the shield

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Do you know what I'm talking about? Cuz if you try jumping into an area where there 1x1 block holes, then use surge, when landing surge sinks into holes, leaving them filled, while you are standing death because the water wasn't below your water because you are one block higher away from the shield
I realize, but if you're not looking into the holes it wouldn't go into the holes

Hero

Verified Member
This is pretty cool tbh. Panda Thumbs Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.