• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New mechanic to EarthBlast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
(I am on vacation, and I am doing this thread on my phone, sorry if I cant put pictures)

(Also, this is not a copy of @HydroMan 's thread, this will have completely different mechanics)

In the show, did we ever see an earthbender crouch down while looking at the ground then punching to shoot a rock? Nope. But we HAVE seen earthbenders jump into the air, landed, and a rock flew into the air (but that wont be the case since I do not want to copy @Carbogen 's and @jedk1 's EarthShard)

What I am thinking is that if you tap spacebar while looking at the ground, and you have selected a 2x2 slot and jumped. If you click, you will shoot a 2x2x2 rock.

Why 2x2x2?:
In the show, when an earthbender jumped to shoot a rock, it was bigger than average (Again, sorry I cant upload a picture).

Why is that needed?:
Well, an earthblast that involved jumping to be made in the show wasn't just this little block, it was bigger than an average earthblast. (Also earthblast needs to be a bit redone).

Too OP?:
No. In close combat, this mechanic would be difficult to do because you need to be facing the ground even thought you are fighting someone infront of you.

(Also my threads are gonna be a bit sloppy because I am doing them on my IPhone T-T)

Hope you liked my thread! Haven't done one in a while because of vacation. :D

(Credit to @HydroMan for giving me the idea of creating this thread :D)

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
Can't listen to a spacebar
Going to deny because of that and the fact this seems overly complicated for no reason. No, Earthbenders didn't crouch while looking at the ground to fire earth but they could use their entire body, in Minecraft you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.