• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Better vision for waterbenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_Dragon1

Element: water
Plugin: project korra
Suggestion: Water benders should have a passive that gives them night vision when they are in water.
This suggestion is about adding better vision for water benders. Water benders usually fight in bodies of water, and they are more powerful at night. Since water blocks out light its hard for waterbenders to see already but its even harder to see at night, but if this is added its easier for water benders to see in water.

I couldn't really find anything from the show to back this up though, since most of the time the water benders fought on top of land, but players usually fight in water.

owlcool

Verified Member
No, you defiantly should power up water campers. Makes sense, seeing how now lightning was changed to litterly changed to make campers less op, In how long? A month ago? Just saying.

Majorite

Verified Member
No, you defiantly should power up water campers. Makes sense, seeing how now lightning was changed to litterly changed to make campers less op, In how long? A month ago? Just saying.
I am taking it into consideration that you do not like waterbending. >.>

Element: water
Plugin: project korra
Suggestion: Water benders should have a passive that gives them night vision when they are in water.
This suggestion is about adding better vision for water benders. Water benders usually fight in bodies of water, and they are more powerful at night. Since water blocks out light its hard for waterbenders to see already but its even harder to see at night, but if this is added its easier for water benders to see in water.

I couldn't really find anything from the show to back this up though, since most of the time the water benders fought on top of land, but players usually fight in water.
Despite this no being in the show, I think this would be a pretty good edition for waterbenders. It provides offense and defense when fighting in water. I have something to add on to this, though. Maybe it would be a good idea if the passive was only active at night? That could be something to change in the config.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Increased vision underwater isn't too canon / practical. Waterbenders have increased mobility and several ways to protect themselves / fight on land. Suggestion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.