• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OmniCypher, why is it not added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
[QUOTE = "Simplicitee, должность: 40545, член 1217"] Nahh, маленькая голова блока льда будет выглядеть потрясающе, а не Блочный в смысле, как это, как earthblast [/ QUOTE]
I'm going to change suggestion. Тhank you

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Why is it not added? If SandSpout was added, why not add it? SandSpout not the most used ability. I can't understand why it was added, even if we never saw it in the show. I offer such a good idea, which would have enjoyed a lot of players. What I do is make Waterbending more realistic. Please look at it again. I've tried to screenshot an iceblast. Don't kill my work.
Thank you.
Okay first, this can already be accomplished more or less with the IceBullet combo.
Second, "Looking into" does not mean "Will be added in the next update"
Third, We did see SandSpout in the show in one way or another
Fourth, you saying its a good idea doesn't make it a good idea
Fifth, "What I do is make waterbending more realisitic" not really your call to make,
Sixth, Almost all suggestions are killed, trust me.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
Okay first, this can already be accomplished more or less with the IceBullet combo.
Second, "Looking into" does not mean "Will be added in the next update"
Third, We did see SandSpout in the show in one way or another
Fourth, you saying its a good idea doesn't make it a good idea
Fifth, "What I do is make waterbending more realisitic" not really your call to make,
Sixth, Almost all suggestions are killed, trust me.
Half of what you gave above is a lie

Sorin

Verified Member
1. What you're suggesting: A rapid fire ice move, that's what IceBullet is

Mini SandSpout Right there
4. Just because your opinion is that it's a good idea doesn't make it a good idea.
Just because it is a rapid fire ice move, doesn't mean it should be the only rapid fire ice move. And these guys weren't floating on the sand spout at all. And this move suggestion really is a good suggestion, I really think you are just trying to find things wrong in what he said, instead of trying to input any constructive criticism.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Just because it is a rapid fire ice move, doesn't mean it should be the only rapid fire ice move. And these guys weren't floating on the sand spout at all. And this move suggestion really is a good suggestion, I really think you are just trying to find things wrong in what he said, instead of trying to input any constructive criticism.
If there is an easy to use rapid fire ice move, why would anybody use IceBullet? Okay granted they aren't standing on the spout, but we've seen so much with sandbending it can easily be implied. Also, I'm not saying its a bad idea, I'm saying that when he made that large wall of post asking why a "looking into" post wasn't already coded and put into the most recent beta you can't use "I think its a good idea" as a reason to have the move put in as soon as possible.

Sorin

Verified Member
If there is an easy to use rapid fire ice move, why would anybody use IceBullet? Okay granted they aren't standing on the spout, but we've seen so much with sandbending it can easily be implied. Also, I'm not saying its a bad idea, I'm saying that when he made that large wall of post asking why a "looking into" post wasn't already coded and put into the most recent beta you can't use "I think its a good idea" as a reason to have the move put in as soon as possible.
Does anyone really use ice bullet anyways? My self I find it boring to sit in a ball of ice unable to move, it's cool but not really my style. But in all honesty, you haven't pointed anything out wrong with the suggestion, besides it being a "rapid shoot ice move" and i'm still trying to get my head around how having another styled move like that is a bad thing. Really it's a combo anyways, it's not like it is gonna take up another slot on your hotbar, plus being, If you want to compare this to ice bullet, it will have a lot more uses, 1. You can be semi-mobile, 2. The way you activate the combo is in better order than ice bullet, 3. You wouldn't have to spam left AND right click to perform the "bullets". Let's be real here, what other reason do you have to be against this than "rapid ice move".

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Does anyone really use ice bullet anyways? My self I find it boring to sit in a ball of ice unable to move, it's cool but not really my style. But in all honesty, you haven't pointed anything out wrong with the suggestion, besides it being a "rapid shoot ice move" and i'm still trying to get my head around how having another styled move like that is a bad thing. Really it's a combo anyways, it's not like it is gonna take up another slot on your hotbar, plus being, If you want to compare this to ice bullet, it will have a lot more uses, 1. You can be semi-mobile, 2. The way you activate the combo is in better order than ice bullet, 3. You wouldn't have to spam left AND right click to perform the "bullets". Let's be real here, what other reason do you have to be against this than "rapid ice move".
Just because you don't use it doesn't make it a bad move.
Second, did you even read what I said. I'm not saying its a bad move, nor am I questioning it's use.

What I was saying was when you see a suggestion renamed "Why wasn't this added" followed by complaining that a looking into thread wasn't put in the latest beta, and one of the reasons for him saying why it should have been in the latest beta was "because it's a good move". I was merely saying that your own opinion isn't reason enough for a suggestion to be put at the top of the list of things to code.

In short, don't be impatient and create a wall of text because your suggestion wasn't added in the most recent beta.

Tidal_Force

Verified Member
Just because you don't use it doesn't make it a bad move.
Second, did you even read what I said. I'm not saying its a bad move, nor am I questioning it's use.

What I was saying was when you see a suggestion renamed "Why wasn't this added" followed by complaining that a looking into thread wasn't put in the latest beta, and one of the reasons for him saying why it should have been in the latest beta was "because it's a good move". I was merely saying that your own opinion isn't reason enough for a suggestion to be put at the top of the list of things to code.

In short, don't be impatient and create a wall of text because your suggestion wasn't added in the most recent beta.
I think the reason he is impatient is because of the sheer number of people that have suggested it. He just resurfaced it to give it more prominence in the developers' minds. Persistence is change, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.