• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] IceSlide

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is soarin... Works fine on my test server. But just as a heads up I will be updating it later to fit the new beta.
 
Hey can you make it so its only able to be used when you are on waterspot? as this passive gets in the way of combos
 
Risk? *scratches head* xD just saying its annoying to try and use torrent then all the sudden you start moving forward, but if the "risk" must stay then i'm just gonna uninstall it.
The reason I said nope is because I've already tried fixing that problem. Couldn't do it, in fact what tried to do is impossible. Sorry, but that probably won't be changing. Nothing I can really do about it, and i dont want to make this require just waterspout to be used. That makes the ability almost pointless. I could make it into a non passive.
Maybe rename it into Ice Slide, i don't think the name Glide fits it xD
Ok, i just used iceglide because it's gliding over ice.
 
The reason I said nope is because I've already tried fixing that problem. Couldn't do it, in fact what tried to do is impossible. Sorry, but that probably won't be changing. Nothing I can really do about it, and i dont want to make this require just waterspout to be used. That makes the ability almost pointless. I could make it into a non passive.

Ok, i just used iceglide because it's gliding over ice.
what wasnt possible ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top