• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Firecombo: ShotGunWall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes, but it is still utterly realistic to give a fire bender the ability to control a smaller shield of fire. After all, we have seen a firebender control a MOTHERFREAKING FIRE DRAGON at night. I am pretty certain a wider, thiner version of that dragon as a fire shield is realistic.
I'm sorry, but when did the thread start to include dragons? XD

owlcool

Verified Member
I'm sorry, but when did the thread start to include dragons? XD
It started when you started to question whenever a firebender could create a smaller version of walloffire that could be moved forwards, similar to what happened during Sozin's comet, but on a smaller scale.

I refuted that claim by explaining that something of at least that scale was performed without strain by a random circus firebender at night.(Not on Sozin's comet)
How is it at least that scale? It is bigger then this actual shield would be, and moved with as much ease as this shield would have.
How is it more then that scale? It is incredibly detailed, which must take a lot more power, and this was performed by a firebender that was barely even named, and almost forgotten about after a single episode.
A Master firebender should have relative ease to create a small wall of fire to be moved forward, similar to a wave.

orfeas

Verified Member
This is kinda like fireburst hold shift and then left click.(careful not fireBLAST but fireBURST)

owlcool

Verified Member
This is kinda like fireburst hold shift and then left click.(careful not fireBLAST but fireBURST)
Yeah, but smaller, quicker, and more controllable.

Basically it could be a little bit like torrent too, as it could be moved slightly, possibly.

orfeas

Verified Member
Yeah, but smaller, quicker, and more controllable.

Basically it could be a little bit like torrent too, as it could be moved slightly, possibly.
I see(btw torrent can be moved a lot if you are in a server that has made the moves travel farther)

owlcool

Verified Member
I see(btw torrent can be moved a lot if you are in a server that has made the moves travel farther)
Yes, but this should move fast enough it can't move in a certain direction as fast.
Maybe it could have a combo of blaze shift, fireblast shift, firejet shift and fireshield click throwing the arm upwards similar to lava flow but the wall fluctuates depending on how you move your hand. This should have a decently large cool down.

Status
Not open for further replies.