• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied EarthSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Name: EarthSpin
Element: Earth/Combo
Type: Defensive
Purpose/Function: This would cause a chuck of 5x5 (stars from the edge you are standing) block square to turn 180° angle, along with the players on that chuck plate. This is mainly for confusing players, but can also be useful for defense (if you are surronded by your feos, you could quickly use this combo to change your coordination stand, making others projectiles miss you, or to causing the other player to be shot at, if he was standing on the chuck.) The combo formula for this would be: Collapse (L-Click) >EarthSmash (Hold Shift)> EarthSmash (Release Shift). You can also spin one player in place by moving the chuck of 3x3 block square platform below him (starting from the middle he is standing on, by using this combo: Collapse (L-Click) >EarthSmash (Hold Shift) >EarthSmash (Left Click the target). Because he is staying on the center of the plantform, he will stay in place but he will be turned 180° angle, rather how using first alternative combo that switches players side.
Canoon: 1# Combo Alternative (2:57-2:59
2# Combo Alternative (3:24-3:31)
QuickComboSummary: Collapse (L-Click) >EarthSmash (Hold Shift)> EarthSmash (Release Shift/Left Click the Target)
In-Game Pictures:
First Combo Alternative:
Note: Steve is represent as a earthbender using this move, While the two mobs on the other side are the enemies.

Second Combo Alternative:
Note: The Guy who is standing there is an enemy.

Additional Information:
  • The Spin could be very fast (a milisecond) or a second long.

HydroMan

Verified Member
This combo is more for to disorientate your opponents, which could give the battle a more interest to it ;)

Hero

Verified Member
I hear you. That would be totally wrong o_O.

I don't know what perciselly i should i tag, so i don't brother :D.
Dont tag CD's. For some reason, they get annoyed when people tag them.

Meanies, thinking they are better than the common people. We just asking you to read our suggestions ;-;.

Loony

Verified Member
I like the idea and I think that Earth is lacking combo's like this to change up the fighting style.

I'm going to mark it as pending review because I'm not sure if it's actually possible to code.

@AlexTheCoder @OmniCypher confirm?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
To answer your question. It is possible to rotate players, but it never looks fluid o_O Its almost always really choppy and still responds to the players mouse movements as they are forcefully rotated and for that reason I'm not interested in trying to pursue this.

Hero

Verified Member
To answer your question. It is possible to rotate players, but it never looks fluid o_O Its almost always really choppy and still responds to the players mouse movements as they are forcefully rotated and for that reason I'm not interested in trying to pursue this.
-_____________________-

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@Loony mark denied

Status
Not open for further replies.