• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report ProjectKorra ERROR.log

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
Help, fix all these errors, because they did not work at waterbending ability an iceblast and waterspout, combo airbending Twister, night message about what firebending become weaker and more...
Version PK: 1.7.0 BETA 10
Version Spigot: 1.8.7

Link on Error.log ---> Error.log <--- Click

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have any erorrs. Staff please fix it faster
Just going to put it out there, when I see a thread, I usually have the bugfixes done within a day. But it takes longer for a BETA build to come out as I have no power to release them. So please don't complain about bugfixes being slow, they are usually fixed instantaneously. Give some time for more content to come out altogether as a BETA

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
Just going to put it out there, when I see a thread, I usually have the bugfixes done within a day. But it takes longer for a BETA build to come out as I have no power to release them. So please don't complain about bugfixes being slow, they are usually fixed instantaneously. Give some time for more content to come out altogether as a BETA
Ty very much