• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Attached with the Chiblocking Revamp thread made by @Hero, every of my suggestion below here goes to that main thread.

Knee would deal "weakness" effect to whatever it is being knee at and will take away level from resistance effect (if the effect doesn't have level then the effect would be removed on itself)

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Knee would deal "weakness" effect to whatever it is being knee at and will take away level from resistance effect (if the effect doesn't have level then the effect would be removed on itself)
I liked the other ones better. This sounds like something from a magic knee comic book. How would a knee give you weakness. I have combos that do status effects.....

HydroMan

Verified Member
I liked the other ones better. This sounds like something from a magic knee comic book. How would a knee give you weakness. I have combos that do status effects.....
When you are knee in the stomach, the pain starts to appear, making you unable to fight.

Hero

Verified Member
When you are knee in the stomach, the pain starts to appear, making you unable to fight.
I would knee people in the face if possible if I can punch him a few times, then pull his head down......too bad I cant make that a combo......or can I???

Hero

Verified Member
I rather have the moves have a chance of doing something or do something special because my combos are going to do status effects. Adding base moves that have status effects will just jack up everything. Sorry, but I cant really accept this.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I rather have the moves have a chance of doing something or do something special because my combos are going to do status effects. Adding base moves that have status effects will just jack up everything. Sorry, but I cant really accept this.
this or all?

Moonelight

Verified Member
I am going to place this Looking Into, though I can see this being more reasonable.
(What triggers it, possible proof from the show?, why are the effects caused)

Loony

Verified Member
I'm denying this.
You shouldn't make suggestion's for suggestions. You should post them on the original post because this suggestion isn't a standalone suggestion, it's for another suggestion, one that wasn't looking into at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.