• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Attached with the Chiblocking Revamp thread made by @Hero, every of my suggestion below here goes to that main thread.

Kick would deal "slowness" effect to whatever it kicks. It would also push the target 1 block further (if i was to kick the target to his left he will be pushed to his right side one block further; if i kicked the target from his front he will be pushed back away; and visa versa.).

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Attached with the Chiblocking Revamp thread made by @Hero, every of my suggestion below here goes to that main thread.

Kick would deal "slowness" effect to whatever it kicks. It would also push the target 1 block further (if i was to kick the target to his left he will be pushed to his right side one block further; if i kicked the target from his front he will be pushed back away; and visa versa.).
How long will slowness last?
Im not sure how we can add the idea of a roundhouse kick in minecraft, (Maybe like airsweep but shorter and with black particle effects aka smoke) other than that, its pretty cool. @Gamzee

Loony

Verified Member
I'm denying this.
You shouldn't make suggestion's for suggestions. You should post them on the original post because this suggestion isn't a standalone suggestion, it's for another suggestion, one that wasn't looking into at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.