• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthSmash addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What this would add to earthsmash is when you click while facing earthbendable blocks in a formation like raiseearth where there are air blocks on your side and the opposite side of the earthbendable blocks, in a 3 by 3 square it would send the included blocks away from you and the other blocks in a line. If the 3 by 3 square of blocks hits an entity, the entity would be sent flying away dealing 4 damage by default. This suggestion is so short xD

Hero

Verified Member
What this would add to earthsmash is when you click while facing earthbendable blocks in a formation like raiseearth where there are air blocks on your side and the opposite side of the earthbendable blocks, in a 3 by 3 square it would send the included blocks away from you and the other blocks in a line. If the 3 by 3 square of blocks hits an entity, the entity would be sent flying away dealing 4 damage by default. This suggestion is so short xD
Sorry, I dont understand

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sorry, I dont understand
Okay, so imagine somebody used raiseearth to seperate you from him. What this would do, is when you click at the raiseearth, where you clicked would be the center of a 3 by 3 block square. That square would go in whichever direction you clicked, and if it were to hit an entity, it would deal 4 damage (2 hearts) and knockback the entity.

Hero

Verified Member
Okay, so imagine somebody used raiseearth to seperate you from him. What this would do, is when you click at the raiseearth, where you clicked would be the center of a 3 by 3 block square. That square would go in whichever direction you clicked, and if it were to hit an entity, it would deal 4 damage (2 hearts) and knockback the entity.
Oh ok, cool :D

HydroMan

Verified Member
would be cool if earthsmash would allow to lift up a chuck of a pillar from raiseearth and then shoot. :eek: The damage could be dealt the same as earthsmash

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
would be cool if earthsmash would allow to lift up a chuck of a pillar from raiseearth and then shoot. :eek: The damage could be dealt the same as earthsmash
I like this suggestion, and I'm going to take it even further.

EDIT: but in a different thread, this one has looking into

HydroMan

Verified Member
I like this suggestion, and I'm going to take it even further.

EDIT: but in a different thread, this one has looking into
But urs is completely different. How about in avatarstate, it would actually send the actual pillar(s) of raiseearth when use of earthsmash while looking at the pillar(s).

djmyernos

Verified Member
This is a great idea! I've wanted to make this a combo, but making it an add-on to EarthSmash would be great! However, it would make RaiseEarth pretty useless/dangerous to use if you're fighting an Earthbender.

Status
Not open for further replies.