• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bar Bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
IDK if this was suggest (which i doubt that it couldn't be), but earthbenders with metalbending permission should be able to bend ironbars. What moves should be added to bend iron bars? Well the first think came into my mind was "collapse". With this ,shifting on a iron bar wall 4 blocks long will cause it the two blocks you shift on to disapear, leaving a 2x2 entry in the wall. I believe server owner can find use for this in structures like dungeons, tunnels, metalbending industries or their "secret hangout" place ,who allow only metalbenders to break throught for adventure games or something like that. In the pictures you see how the placement will happen of each type of wall you perform, as i'm not good at explaining things.

(On the left side is shown the bar fence looks before bent. On the right side is shown the bar fence after it is bent with collapse move)

Last edited:

djmyernos

Verified Member
Sounds cool. Now, the server owner can make any block earthbendable, so you can bend iron bars if the owner allows it. But I think the moves would be cool, too.

owlcool

Verified Member
Blah blah blah, metal bars should be metal bendable, blah blah blah, metal bars should disappear when shifted on by collapse.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Added Pictures. From the Laft half you can how each fence looks before bent. Now on the right you now see how the each fence is bent with collapse diffrently by their each individual type of the length, fence.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Speaking of bar bending, i think there should be an option for the metalbending sub class to choose its own "MetalbendableBlocks" in config.ytm ,to pick up which block they can metalbend (like how you can choose for earthbenders to bent blocks by your own favore).

Status
Not open for further replies.