• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied fire jet landing

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris204

Verified Member
If you haven't used fire jet, either passivity or by holding shift before you hit the ground will reduce fall damage greatly.

Currently I have problems trying to time firejet so I can land with out going splat.

If you are falling, switch to firejet, and activated within x height above ground, it will do a burst of particles around the area you landed. if you fall from a great enough height, entities within 3-4 blocks from you get a small amount of fire damage

Last edited:

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Why does this thread even exist? I personally thought you were going to suggest a burst of omnidirectional harmless particles splashing upon hitting while firejetting...

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
If you are falling, switch to firejet, and activated within x height above ground, it will do a burst of particles around the area you landed. if you fall from a great enough height, entities within 3-4 blocks from you get a small amount of fire damage
Or instead of all this junk, you can just click and firejet towards the ground!

Moonelight

Verified Member
it will do a burst of particles around the area you landed.
The burst is something we have never seen with Firebenders before, therefor its not needed. You can use Fire Burst and get the same effect.

The point is, no passive Firebenders contain has shown a Airbender-like burst. I recommend rewriting this and trying to suggest it again, more clearly.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.