• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report ERROR.log getting filled up

U

UnlitedOwns

• Which plugin you are using
    ProjectKorra Core
  • Which version of the plugin you are using
    ProjectKorra Core 1.7 Beta 7
  • Where the bug exists
    For some reason the ERROR.log is being filled up with errors which I never had before
  • A detailed description of the bug you found
    The ERROR.log is being filled up with the same error over and over. The error can be found here: http://pastebin.com/zj9RsKbx
  • What should be happening instead
    I think the error shouldn't occur.

jedk1

The whole purpose of the ERROR.log is to save your console with being spammed of PK errors. The error in your log is caused by what I imagine is someone switching worlds while having WaterWave active. I'd open up a bug report on that!

U

UnlitedOwns

The whole purpose of the ERROR.log is to save your console with being spammed of PK errors. The error in your log is caused by what I imagine is someone switching worlds while having WaterWave active. I'd open up a bug report on that!
Isn't this a bug report on that already? As apparently that is the cause of my problem.

jedk1

Isn't this a bug report on that already? As apparently that is the cause of my problem.
Create a bug report on the error inside the log, not on the error log being filled up. Unless ofc that's what this is, which is very misleading and confusing.