• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Plant Disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasperCC

Verified Member
Hello I would like to suggest that to add a new Plant bending move named: Plant Disk so its same as Lava disk. to use Plant Disk just hold shift on a plant and the disk will come out just like the Lava disk which you hold shift on an earth source.
So Plant Disk's source is Plants or trees. Hope you add this move ^-^

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hello I would like to suggest that to add a new Plant bending move named: Plant Disk so its same as Lava disk. to use Plant Disk just hold shift on a plant and the disk will come out just like the Lava disk which you hold shift on an earth source.
This isn't what Plantbending is, this is closer to Pokémon than Avatar.

Hero

Verified Member
This isn't what Plantbending is, this is closer to Pokémon than Avatar.
WIth that logic, all moves are close to Pokemon.
Also, Pokemon came out first, so why dont you stop trying to find flaws in someones suggestion and actually help out. Finding flaws are what Concept Designers are for and unless you are one, you're just being a pest.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
WIth that logic, all moves are close to Pokemon.
Also, Pokemon came out first, so why dont you stop trying to find flaws in someones suggestion and actually help out. Finding flaws are what Concept Designers are for and unless you are one, you're just being a pest.
1. Being close to Pokémon is basically the accepted term for things that have an elemental theme, but don't fit into avatar. We came up with this term after somebody suggested "Razor Leaf"
2. The point of a comments section is so people can share their thoughts with the OP. Those are my thoughts.
3. Concept Designers read the comments to see opposition or flaws they didn't see
4. Insulting me will get you nowhere.

Hero

Verified Member
1. Being close to Pokémon is basically the accepted term for things that have an elemental theme, but don't fit into avatar. We came up with this term after somebody suggested "Razor Leaf"
2. The point of a comments section is so people can share their thoughts with the OP. Those are my thoughts.
3. Concept Designers read the comments to see opposition or flaws they didn't see
4. Insulting me will get you nowhere.
Im not going to argue here, instead im going to help out this person and try to find some things that look like it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I do believe that plantbending should be expanded on, but we should really try to make things more canon at first, and drift into non canon later. Non canon is where addon abilities come in.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Will this turn lava whatever it touches and burn people?

HydroMan

Verified Member
And also this will not burn people.
Then what i do with it? Derp around? Does it explode? Does deals knockback? I suggest you add details if you don't this thread to get denied due to lack of information to the move it is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.