• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New air particle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I suggest a new particle option for air particles, the "Crit" particle effect. I use it in 2 of my abilities and I personally think it would look good on a lot of the current air abilities, and might help some with lag as they do dissipate quicker than the other air particle options.

For any confusion: This is not changing air particles completely, it is just adding another option into the config for the Particles option.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
I suggest a new particle option for air particles, the "Crit" particle effect. I use it in 2 of my abilities and I personally think it would look good on a lot of the current air abilities, and might help some with lag as they do dissipate quicker than the other air particle options.

For any confusion: This is not changing air particles completely, it is just adding another option into the config for the Particles option.
Aren't crit particles blue and flashy? Not what i'd envision for air..

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Not to mention, most if not all people use texture packs, for example the crit for me is a rainbow color.

EDIT: And the crit particles have a weird brown, red tint to it at the end..

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Not to mention, most if not all people use texture packs, for example the crit for me is a rainbow color.

When I am home I shall show thy that they look good :p

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

We can't really compensate for texturepacks, thats true for any particle-based move

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member

Give screen this new pearticles

V

Vidcom

This is a bit of a weird suggestion. On Vanilla, it doesn't look right for the colour scheme, so is Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.