• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Surge Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
What I think its annoying how you have to put down your shield to attack. To fix this "issue", I believe we should be able to shoot water manipulation/ice spike.

How would his look?
It would look like multiple water manipulations coming at the victim.
If the shield is made of ice, water manipulation would turn into ice spike minus the slowness effect.

How would we do it?
The way I was thinking is you get your shield ready (As far as if you want it water or ice) and then while holding shift, you go to water manipulation and then start left clicking and right clicking. (The right click feature would work since you are right clicking a water block.)

How long would it last?
It would last as soon as all of the water/ice is drained from the shield (config.).
It would last until you release the shield aka releasing shift.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Why is it whenever I come up with an idea, its already there o_0

Anyways, not exactly like that since I was thinking that it would shoot out into the air.
Becuz you don't even try search on the search box?

Maybe if you select icespike while holdinh shift and pointing at surge-iceshield you will raise the ice pillars?

Hero

Verified Member
Becuz you don't even try search on the search box?

Maybe if you select icespike while holdinh shift and pointing at surge-iceshield you will raise the ice pillars?
No.
One, that looks really weird.
And two, I have no idea what you are trying to say. To me, it looks like you said that if you switch to icespike while holding the ice shield, icespikes would come out.
If thats the case, then I like my idea better.

Loony

Verified Member
Surge shield is for defence, so not being able to attack isn't really an issue.
I'm denying this because it seems too similar to the water combo that already exists, ice bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.