• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied AirCocoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Name: AirCocoon
Element: Air
Function/Purpose: AirCocoon allows an airbender to wrap himself in a cocoon of wind while rotating. To use this ,you simple hold left-click and spin around yourself 360° angle. While doing this you jump up. You will then begin hovering alittle of the ground and when you finish sweeping your cursor around yourself ,you will begin rotating for a short time, while protecting you for the following moves
  • Lightning (the damage will be halved when hit)
  • Combustion (same with lightning ^)
  • IceSpike (won't cause any damage ,but the projectile will be deflected to any other nearby player)
  • Shockwave (no damage)
This will however ,will cause you a minor knockback when it by this listed moves ,so be cautions when you are near any wall as it can cause you walldamage. You will be unable to move while rotating/doing the cocoon, and if you try to switch another slot, move would then and a cooldown would appear afterwards. After one hit on every move the ability immediately would stop
Canoon:
(5:22-5:26)

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
This will add to the element another sheild for the most stronger attacks ,which i think it needs to have by the fact that this element was meant for it being defensive one

Loony

Verified Member
Well this is not meant for it to be mobily as while performing this you are stuck and you are unable to attack. With AirShield you can't block moves such like combustion,lightning and shockwave, as air needs a counter for them.
They do have counters.
They have speed and jump boost. They have air spout, air blast, air auction and even tornado that they can use to get out of the way.

Air wouldn't block lightning or shockwave. Maybe it might block combustion, I'm unsure.

Air doesn't need a shield that can block everything when they have so much mobility.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Well this is not meant for it to be mobily as while performing this you are stuck and you are unable to attack. With AirShield you can't block moves such like combustion,lightning and shockwave, as air needs a counter for them.
For shockwave - you can easily just airspout/airblast up over it
Lightning/Combustion - You can always dodge with airblast..

HydroMan

Verified Member
They do have counters.
They have speed and jump boost. They have air spout, air blast, air auction and even tornado that they can use to get out of the way.

Air wouldn't block lightning or shockwave. Maybe it might block combustion, I'm unsure.

Air doesn't need a shield that can block everything when they have so much mobility.
For shockwave - you can easily just airspout/airblast up over it
Lightning/Combustion - You can always dodge with airblast..
I guess you both are right? Don't know why i wasted my time into making this p: |

paliate

Verified Member
I think it'd be a cool addon to airshield but this isn't really necessary as a regular/solo move, Atleast not at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.