• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

HealingWaters Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Healing is one of the best and AMAZING utility move for waterbenders :D ,but one thing is buggy about it that i don't like.... If you happen to be in a place where you are surround with plants and snow with an half-heart left as a waterbender, you won't be able to take the water from those blocks and use it for healingwaters even tho you can always use water for offensive/defensive moves from those blocks. I wish that you could pull out the water from a plant/snow and reuse that water for you to heal as this really is need-to type of thing p: . Heres my idea on how this would work :) :
Plants&Snow - When the user left clicks/breaks a snow or plant block and then holds sneak while having healingwaters selected ,a waterblock would apear on the users feet, giving him the effect of "regenaration". If you're pointing on a entity, the same ability will happen to the entity instead. However If the user gets dealt damage or if he stops sneaking, the water on his feet and the effect itself would stop, causing a long cooldown before the user can use healingwaters from the plants and snow.
Another thing came to my mind with healingwaters that could be use also used with waterbottles but diffrently
BottleHealing: Having a waterbottle on a healingwaters slot, the bottle would have its enchantment glow ,in which drinking it will cause healingwaters to take place without needing you to stand in/on the water.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Healing is one of the best and AMAZING utility move for waterbenders :D ,but one thing is buggy about it that i don't like.... If you happen to be in a place where you are surround with plants and snow with an half-heart left as a waterbender, you won't be able to take the water from those blocks and use it for healingwaters even tho you can always use water for offensive/defensive moves from those blocks. I wish that you could pull out the water from a plant/snow and reuse that water for you to heal as this really is need-to type of thing p: . Heres my idea on how this would work :) :
Plants&Snow When the user left clicks/break a snow or plant block and then holds sneak while having healingwaters selected ,a waterblock would apear on the users feet, giving him the effect of "regenaration". If you're pointing on a entity, the same ability will happen instead. However If the user gets dealt damage or if he stops sneaking, the water on his feet and the effect itself would stop, causing a long cooldown before the user can use healingwaters from the plants and snow.
Another thing came to my mind with healingwaters that could be use also with waterbottles but duffrently
BottleHealing: Having a waterbottle on a healingwaters slot, the bottle would have its enchantment glow ,in which drinking it will cause healingwaters to take place without needing you to stand in/on the water.
Thats alittle weird, why dont we just make it so if you shift click with water/plants/snow, water particles would surround the player.

6tijn

Verified Member
This was suggested so many times (healing with bottles etc.)
I dont get why this is still not added yet.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
I really do like this suggestion and I am annoyed that you have to be in water to heal, but this might make water op, im not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.