• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Farmland(water)bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Waterbenders should have the passive to use (hydrated)farmland block as a source for waterbending, like the sub-element of plantbending does. When they used it up for a waterbending move ,the hydrated farmland would then turn into dry/non-hydrated farmland block. Another thing i suggest ,when the bender shoots watermanipulation (and ONLY that) at the dry farmland block, it would then turn into hydrated one.

I know you (some) people would say "This is necesarry; It's pointless; There isn't much farmland to be used comman" This would have a small realisim detail to waterbending. The chances are very odd for a waterbenders to be in a place where there are no water and plants nearby with JUST ONLY farmland blocks or 1 near you. But like Hama from TLA ,i dont remember her quotes but smth bout "keep an open mind-theres water in places you never think about" . Its weird that you are being attack and you're like "oh ,look theres a block with water which i can't bend which obviously i should" and thats where the complain begins

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Also anyone tell me if we already have this feature. I'll delete this post if it has '_'. As i believe we can't.

jedk1

i could see a sponge being a useable water source block, but i dont think hydrated farmland has enough moisture in it to bend that easy.

HydroMan

Verified Member
i could see a sponge being a useable water source block, but i dont think hydrated farmland has enough moisture in it to bend that easy.
its still water.. Lets not forget that we make big waves out of one bottle or deadbush. Untill this most wanted problem gets the fix, we could work around with this also.

djmyernos

Verified Member
I think it's a great idea. Makes it more realistic. I do agree that it's not that important, nor would it make a big difference to the game. But I think it'd be cool. Technically, a water bender could bend a LOT more than just plain water and blood, because almost everything has moisture in it.

6tijn

Verified Member
I think it's a great idea. Makes it more realistic. I do agree that it's not that important, nor would it make a big difference to the game. But I think it'd be cool. Technically, a water bender could bend a LOT more than just plain water and blood, because almost everything has moisture in it.
They could even extract water from air :O

Also, I like the sponge idea, too. That a wet sponge turns into a dry one when used as source.

Hero

Verified Member
then what do you preffer: being attack to death or standing up to someone and use advantage for? Just don't tell me that you haven't plantbending in a fight
I plantbended grass, thats different....maybe some flowers......tree blocks......trees......watermelons.....I dont plant bend .___.

Status
Not open for further replies.