• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Firebending Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanStryder

Verified Member
Hey Owl, do you run a server? Or are you an avid player?

You're an Owner: Well just reconfig your fire bending and oppress the other elements...

You're an avid player: Speak with your favourite server's owner and tell him/her that their fire bending currently sucks and you're so high and mighty that you think they should overhaul it to your liking. Remember to tell them that because of your head being so far up your own ass people just bow down to your superior opinion.

#SarcasmFromABrit2k15

owlcool

Verified Member
Hey Owl, do you run a server? Or are you an avid player?

You're an Owner: Well just reconfig your fire bending and oppress the other elements...

You're an avid player: Speak with your favourite server's owner and tell him/her that their fire bending currently sucks and you're so high and mighty that you think they should overhaul it to your liking. Remember to tell them that because of your head being so far up your own ass people just bow down to your superior opinion.

#SarcasmFromABrit2k15
Yes, because if earthbenders ever got quickness because something something earthskates, nobody would ever complain about it not being canon, right? Nobody would ever complain about it being unrealistic to the style of earthbending, right? Nobody ever complains about the plugin not being like the actual element, right? Also tbh, rude.

owlcool

Verified Member
Well I edited Number 5, and honestly Number 1 without burn damage seems pretty reasonable to me.

DanStryder

Verified Member
Yes, because if earthbenders ever got quickness because something something earthskates, nobody would ever complain about it not being canon, right? Nobody would ever complain about it being unrealistic to the style of earthbending, right? Nobody ever complains about the plugin not being like the actual element, right? Also tbh, rude.
EarthSurf comes to mind which is canon, though skating with earth is something I can agree isn't canon.

Also coming from you, calling me rude, is like the kettle calling the pot black...

owlcool

Verified Member
EarthSurf comes to mind which is canon, though skating with earth is something I can agree isn't canon.

Also coming from you, calling me rude, is like the kettle calling the pot black...
Hey, at least I try to keep my rudeness pg rated.

DanStryder

Verified Member
Hey, at least I try to keep my rudeness pg rated.
At what point do I break out into the 12+ region?

If you're referring to me using the word "ass" then bare in mind it's a common word from the states. Also I'm from England, I'm naturally quite rude.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
My thoughts on fireblast:
The burn damage they get, is the equivalent of you spamming a bunch of little fireblasts.

owlcool

Verified Member
At what point do I break out into the 12+ region?

If you're referring to me using the word "***" then bare in mind it's a common word from the states. Also I'm from England, I'm naturally quite rude.
The States? May I ask what states you are referring to? And I simply can't talk that well, so I don't talk that much, so I am not exactly sure where the barriers on general societal speech go, if that is a understandable phase to describe such.

I don't even hear *** on duck dynasty, So I doubt it is the United States of America that you are referring to.
My thoughts on fireblast:
The burn damage they get, is the equivalent of you spamming a bunch of little fireblasts.
But the point is, This is not exactly true to the tv show. I thought the plugin was supposed to represent bending as well as possible. Maybe we could have a firecombo for like 7 fireballs at once?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The States? May I ask what states you are referring to? And I simply can't talk that well, so I don't talk that much, so I am not exactly sure where the barriers on general societal speech go, if that is a understandable phase to describe such.

I don't even hear *** on duck dynasty, So I doubt it is the United States of America that you are referring to.
If you don't talk much, how come you have the most messages on the forum?
Also, it's quite obvious that he is talking about the Usa, as no other country has states, most have provinces or other terms, but not states.
Also Duck Dynasty defines nothing about the Usa, so I dunno why you brought it up.
But the point is, This is not exactly true to the tv show. I thought the plugin was supposed to represent bending as well as possible. Maybe we could have a firecombo for like 7 fireballs at once?
Sure, if you wanna be the one to make it :p or get a dev to make it. Fire has enough combos atm (at the moment) compared to other elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.