• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed ProjectKorra Not Showing on Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Torch

Verified Member
I have Craftbukkit and minecraft for 1.7.9, as i am supposed to, and with ProjectKorra 1.5. The server loads perfectly, with the plugin in the plugins folder, but when I try to do anything related to the plugin, nothing happens. I used the /plugins command, to find out that, apparently, i have no plugins installed. (screenshot below of server folder, and game screen). At this point, I am the only one on the server. It is also worth mentioning that I have joined other servers w/this plugin, with no problem.
Plugins folder:
korraerror.png
minecraft, with /plugins:
korraerror2.png
thanks for your time.

jedk1

im no scientist, but theres something massively wrong there, are you sure you are using the correct spigot/bukkit?

Fire Torch

Verified Member
im no scientist, but theres something massively wrong there, are you sure you are using the correct spigot/bukkit?
Well, like zmeduna said, i am using spigot 1.8, and installed properly. the server worked great, just no plugins.
i'm gonna try installing other plugins, and see if they work.

Fire Torch

Verified Member
i tried installing other plugins, to no avail. that means its definitely something on my part, but help would be much appreciated.

jedk1

i tried installing other plugins, to no avail. that means its definitely something on my part, but help would be much appreciated.
when i read your log i see this:
Code:
[08:54:14] [Server console handler/ERROR]: Exception handling console input
java.io.IOException: The handle is invalid
    at java.io.FileInputStream.readBytes(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at java.io.FileInputStream.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.NonBlockingInputStream.read(NonBlockingInputStream.java:248) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:261) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:198) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readCharacter(ConsoleReader.java:2145) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLineSimple(ConsoleReader.java:3183) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:2333) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:2269) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.readLine(ConsoleReader.java:2257) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R2.DedicatedServer$2.run(DedicatedServer.java:81) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1]
[08:54:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
[08:54:15] [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1 (MC: 1.8.3) (Implementing API version 1.8.3-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
this to me says something is very wrong, try using spigot instead of craftbukkit?

Fire Torch

Verified Member
well, thats the thing, to the best of my knowledge, i am using spigot. ive had the same result in the past with normal bukkit.

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
well, thats the thing, to the best of my knowledge, i am using spigot. ive had the same result in the past with normal bukkit.
Can you post a screenshot of your server directory and what ever is inside of your startup script (start.bat or run.bat)

Sketz

Verified Member
I can try to help you.
I'm not completely sure how to, but, I can try.

This is my version of Spigot, working properly too.
Link: http://getspigot.org/ (Get Spigot 1.8) - Top Line.
Try removing all of your files/folders, if you have anything important back it up.

The next thing after them, try starting your server back up. Then let it create the plugins folder again.
After that, upload the jars you want. Next, start the server. Once done, op your self, and review over your plugins.

You're also running this on your computer, make sure you have Java RE, or you can get the development kit, It works too.
Link: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1880260.html
You need to install that, and make sure, you're running the correct Java Version.

create the bat file again, then start it up.

If this does not work, I'm not sure what is wrong.

Fire Torch

Verified Member
I can try to help you.
I'm not completely sure how to, but, I can try.
I'm so sorry, but there was no difference! I thought installing java would help, but apparently not.
Also, it may be worth mentioning, whenever i run the start.bat, it opens, with the message in the command thingy "java is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file"
could this mean anything?

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm so sorry, but there was no difference! I thought installing java would help, but apparently not.
Also, it may be worth mentioning, whenever i run the start.bat, it opens, with the message in the command thingy "java is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file"
could this mean anything?
your java path isn't setup correctly, you should probably set the path by following the instructions here

Status
Not open for further replies.