• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied earthbender rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

so how am i supposed to say this ?

i love your plugin , really i play everyday , but you need to fix the way we bend.
part 1
1. earthsmash . earthsmash is a great earthbending move that i love and use a lot , but the only thing thats bugging me is the shape of it , is doesnt look real at all , my opinion is that it should look a bit more trangular , wide , and not equal.
( also your should give it a steep look )

2. raiseearth . ok this is also a great move but it doesnt feel right. if it could be shorter (like a 2 block radius) . and like with a wide base and then gets thinner while we go up , and if it could be like a hold shift move and the earth would shield you from the direction your looking at. ( also your should give it a steep look )

3 earthgrab . another great move , but easily escapable . earthgrab should be as it is on the show not even leaving a one blockradious entrapping them till their neck ( also your should give it a steep look )

part 2

we need more moves like , underground hits because most earthbening moves are like that , for example , a move that would go through the ground and pop up exactly infront of the player knocking them back that would look like a slash. ( / ) and a move that would shoot a player in the air , like catapult. and yet another that would suck somone into the ground and pull them un near you . ( and one that would do the same to you )

part 3

we need more sandbending moves ones that would be used to peirce players as much as knock them back , some moves like . quicksand , a sand tornado , a sandstorm ( it can be a combo ) , , sanddome ( a dome that would be used like earthsmash but would stick the players inside of it , sandwhip

part 4

metal bending is not what its supposed to be , the moves are very weak , despite metal hook ( best metal bending move so far ) we need more moves such as one that would magnetise a metal block thus attracting players with armour on towards it. and a move that would strap their eyes and hands with metal leaving them defensless for some time . and a move that would turn a metalblock into metal armour for some time . and a move that would poison the player with metal . and another that would make a metal whip ( u can make it a combo if u want ) .

AND THATS ALL FOR NOW , HOPE U CAN HELP

HydroMan

Verified Member
so how am i supposed to say this ?

i love your plugin , really i play everyday , but you need to fix the way we bend.
part 1
1. earthsmash . earthsmash is a great earthbending move that i love and use a lot , but the only thing thats bugging me is the shape of it , is doesnt look real at all , my opinion is that it should look a bit more trangular , wide , and not equal.
( also your should give it a steep look )

2. raiseearth . ok this is also a great move but it doesnt feel right. if it could be shorter (like a 2 block radius) . and like with a wide base and then gets thinner while we go up , and if it could be like a hold shift move and the earth would shield you from the direction your looking at. ( also your should give it a steep look )

3 earthgrab . another great move , but easily escapable . earthgrab should be as it is on the show not even leaving a one blockradious entrapping them till their neck ( also your should give it a steep look )

part 2

we need more moves like , underground hits because most earthbening moves are like that , for example , a move that would go through the ground and pop up exactly infront of the player knocking them back that would look like a slash. ( / ) and a move that would shoot a player in the air , like catapult. and yet another that would suck somone into the ground and pull them un near you . ( and one that would do the same to you )

part 3

we need more sandbending moves ones that would be used to peirce players as much as knock them back , some moves like . quicksand , a sand tornado , a sandstorm ( it can be a combo ) , , sanddome ( a dome that would be used like earthsmash but would stick the players inside of it , sandwhip

part 4

metal bending is not what its supposed to be , the moves are very weak , despite metal hook ( best metal bending move so far ) we need more moves such as one that would magnetise a metal block thus attracting players with armour on towards it. and a move that would strap their eyes and hands with metal leaving them defensless for some time . and a move that would turn a metalblock into metal armour for some time . and a move that would poison the player with metal . and another that would make a metal whip ( u can make it a combo if u want ) .

AND THATS ALL FOR NOW , HOPE U CAN HELP
2. The Range can be configurabled.
3. Any suggested how would a waterbender and chi blocker get out of it? Would they be trapped and burn to cripst by lava? How would others get out of it?

HydroMan

Verified Member
part 2

I believe you can spamm raiseearth above ground ,or click at the celling with lavaflow to burn the very top/above the cave. You can also try earthtunnel the celling to make your targets fall from big high ,or even try do combination with lavaflow ,making lavapool where they are stamding before you earthtunnel down into it. So i think you we need this kind of moves when we can use our creativity and stragedy to take your opponets down(pun).
part 4

These sounds very familiar. I think these tgings were suggested before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.