• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Posion Touch - Chi (I am back with New Ideas :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJunior

Verified Member
Punch a Object and they will be posionsed.

Cooldown : 10 Seconds.

Why isn't this OP? : This won't be OP because its just punching a target to make is posionsed

Sorin

Verified Member
This would be op due to the fact that 10 seconds of poison = 4 1/2 hearts of damage, also where would the poison come from do you turn into one of these things?

plus 4 1/2 hearts then a rapidpunch not much you can do but if this where to be added it would seriously off set the balance of bending. Plus when did you ever see them do this in the show? Wouldn't be to logical to just punch someone and get posined from nothing.....

Migsel

Verified Member
I guess it would be logical (though not canon), but it would lead to some misuse of the move.

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
This would be op due to the fact that 10 seconds of poison = 4 1/2 hearts of damage, also where would the poison come from do you turn into one of these things?

plus 4 1/2 hearts then a rapidpunch not much you can do but if this where to be added it would seriously off set the balance of bending. Plus when did you ever see them do this in the show? Wouldn't be to logical to just punch someone and get posined from nothing.....
I completely agree.
Chiblocking never had poison in the show, so it wouldn't make sense to add it.
It also would need balancing so much to the point there wouldn't be any use in having it in the first place.

Poison is very powerful in PVP, it isn't a good idea to implement it in bending.
-Loony

Migsel

Verified Member
How is this logical?
Someone with a small knife, blade or claws (this was a thing) dipped in poison gets close enough to a person to put poison into the opponent's bloodstream through a cut. I never said I thought this was used in the show, but it could make sense. Or, that's how I saw it at least.

Migsel

Verified Member
You do know that NinjaKid has a reputation for his sarcasm right?
I do, but this time I was being serious. I'm not stupid, I just thought that the suggestion was that the enemy would get a cut and then poison would get into them. If it's just a plain punch, THAT's stupid. A lot of chiblocking moves now involve items that come from just being a chiblocker, such as SmokeScreen (if that's not the name then it was because I haven't been able to play Minecraft in about a month or three).

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I do, but this time I was being serious. I'm not stupid, I just thought that the suggestion was that the enemy would get a cut and then poison would get into them. If it's just a plain punch, THAT's stupid. A lot of chiblocking moves now involve items that come from just being a chiblocker, such as SmokeScreen (if that's not the name then it was because I haven't been able to play Minecraft in about a month or three).
They could make the poison knife with bendingitems

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
BBut some servers don't have bendingitems.
That was just a way to accomplish this without it being stupid. If you don't have bendingitems and you want this, good luck winning the favor of logical and canon people.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
That was just a way to accomplish this without it being stupid. If you don't have bendingitems and you want this, good luck winning the favor of logical and canon people.
Well , this is a move suggestion. Don't put items into this.
SmokeScreen doesn't need items. So you might aswell consider this.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well , this is a move suggestion. Don't put items into this.
SmokeScreen doesn't need items. So you might aswell consider this.
The difference there is i dont think smokescreen could be accomplished differently. This can tho.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yeah but i'm talking about THOSE who don't have their own servers. So were just going to disregard them?
Yup. If you don't own a server or you can't impact what is added on the server, it's nice of you to be here and suggest stuff, but you can't really complain here. Find a server where you can make an impact. That's all I have to say.

Or do what I did and make a server. :p

ILLFATE

Verified Member
Yup. If you don't own a server or you can't impact what is added on the server, it's nice of you to be here and suggest stuff, but you can't really complain here. Find a server where you can make an impact. That's all I have to say.

Or do what I did and make a server. :p
Yeah but you really can't add poison to an item using PK items.

Status
Not open for further replies.