• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied ANGRY BENDERS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
1) No name calling is required the post is messy and unclear there fore not every one would understand it.
2) You are biased because you have clearly misread my comment
Some might lose control and some might get a slight boost
because they could channel their energy and emotion into something constructive. It all depends on the person not bending.
3) Fire (as you consider yourself an expert in it) is driven by emotion and in TlA most if not every firebender used rage and aggression to power their bending so why wouldn't they get a boost ?
Waterbenders would have giant waves of water, terraforming the landscape, breaking plants, making grass blocks into dirt blocks, that sort of thing
So you say that giving a waterbender this huge wave of water that has such a big grief potential wouldn't compensate the fact that they would loose a good chunk of their potential water sources because for me it sounds pretty balanced.

owlcool

Verified Member
1) No name calling is required the post is messy and unclear there fore not every one would understand it.
2) You are biased because you have clearly misread my comment

because they could channel their energy and emotion into something constructive. It all depends on the person not bending.
3) Fire (as you consider yourself an expert in it) is driven by emotion and in TlA most if not every firebender used rage and aggression to power their bending so why wouldn't they get a boost ?
So you say that giving a waterbender this huge wave of water that has such a big grief potential wouldn't compensate the fact that they would loose a good chunk of their potential water sources because for me it sounds pretty balanced.
3. It would only destroy plants, and it wouldn't exactly leave behind water sources... You would be much better off flooding then doing this. And while that yes, firebending can get a boost in power through emotions, when emotions aren't in check(such as when raging), a firebender might just blow themselves up.
1. I never said you got a boost, and of course this could be configured off or something like that, this is a debuff to people who aren't able to control their emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.