• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied IceSpikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
I think IceSpikes should work like lavathrow , and that the spike should be longer , maybe 2 blocks , because in the show , IceSpikes was always big

ILLFATE

Verified Member
Then definitely don't post onto a thread of the same aspect, you gotta make a new thread with one sentence that could easily just be a part of another thread.
this suggestion is basically what i want to add to IceSpikes , no need for another thread

ILLFATE

Verified Member
I made my thread before you made yours.
Well ik that , but you said that you want iceblast to have a longer spike , well i want icespikes to have a longer spike , and i also said that i want icespikes to work like lavathrow

owlcool

Verified Member
Well ik that , but you said that you want iceblast to have a longer spike , well i want icespikes to have a longer spike , and i also said that i want icespikes to work like lavathrow
WOW!!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR MY THREAD THEN!!!!!!

paliate

Verified Member
The first post has little to no, Very vague. Please try to be as detailed as possible next time.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.