• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied MagmaDisk - Second EarthCombo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJunior

Verified Member
Shoot disks of magma at your opponent!

Shift with Earthshard, then switch over to lavaflow and stop shifting. Shift again with lavaflow and then switch over to lavadisk and right click.

3 Disks of floating Magma should appear, and when they do, left click and a disk of magma will shoot at them!

If it hits the ground under them, the ground will turn into a pool of lava instead!

Damage will be 1 heart and ignites the target on fire.

paliate

Verified Member
Not only are Earthshard and Lavadisk not apart of the default projectkorra plugin, This would be the first combo considering Magmablast (which i assume is what your calling the first one since to my knowledge its the only one besides fissure, But fissure doesn't work anymore so) isn't a core combo aswell, You can visit the resource section to see the moves that are not default, and i believe the wiki has the moves that are default.

paliate

Verified Member
Denying this, The thread has been abandoned and corrections were not made when I previously stated the mistake (Allowing him/her to fix it).

Status
Not open for further replies.