• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Firepunch (fire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
I have and idea of a move called fire punch, it would give the user a set time for there punches to do firedamage and possible for real damage

Usage: hold shift until you see smoke and release and you have a fire particle off of your hands and you punch and you do fire damage and extra punch dammage (or not up to dev if it's added).

Config: from a chi-blockers warrior stance.and for the particles you can mabey recolor Lightning into fire and use that

Useful for: doing a move that can make your punches burn your enemies and do moderate damage!

Hope you like this

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
Well mine isn't too op and besides fire dagger there isn't any moves that look like a burning punch, I couldn't find any!

owlcool

Verified Member
Well mine isn't too op and besides fire dagger there isn't any moves that look like a burning punch, I couldn't find any!
Do you see a edit button under your posts? That is how easily you can edit your posts for the better. Damage is something easily changable, even if somehow magically it got 2 hearts damage, I could change it. Do you even know what Avatar the Last Airbender is? Or the Legend of Korra? Watch both of those shows. Avatar the Last airbender/The legend of korra is the show that this plugin is based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.